Coming Soon | Stacked 2.0
Stacked 1.0 provided you with an all-in-one platform for building a property investment business. Stacked 2.0 will take things to a whole new level.
Key learnings from Stacked 1.0
We launched the first version of Stacked back in October 2020.
Since launching, we’ve reached some awesome milestones, which include:
- 2,500+ property investors joining the platform
- £500,000,000+ worth of deals being stacked
- £50,000,000+ worth of properties being managed on Stacked
- The first batch of mortgage applications being successfully completed, by connecting property investors and mortgage brokers, directly on Stacked
- A number of deals being successfully funded by private investors, after investor packs were automatically generated and shared with them, via Stacked
We’ve met loads of incredible people and formed some amazing partnerships, which form a key part of the foundations, for our continued growth through 2023 and beyond.
The thing that excites us most however, is not the milestones we’ve reached or the amazing partnerships we’ve formed.
Rather, it is the vast amount of lessons we have learned.
Amongst many other things, we have:
- Gained a strong understanding of what property investors truly want and need from a property investment platform
- Identified the key challenges involved, in developing a platform that can deliver exceptional value and customer experience, at scale
- Taken inventory of the mistakes we have made and identified the key ways, in which we need to improve, as a business, in order to best support our customers wealth building efforts
So, before I share our exciting plans for Stacked 2.0, I would like to thank a few people:
- Thank You to everyone who has signed up for a Stacked account and taken the platform for a test drive
- Thank You to everyone who has taken the time to provide feedback, both positive and more importantly, in the form of constructive criticism. We have listened to you very carefully and have built all your suggestions, into our product roadmap.
- Thank You to all our strategic partners. We’re honoured to be working in close collaboration with you.
Key improvements in Stacked 2.0
In order to deliver a game changing second version on Stacked, we have:
- Doubled the size of our engineering team
- Committed a significant amount of extra capital to the business
- Set the stage for our first funding round, so we can raise additional capital (if required), in order to deliver maximum value to our growing customer base
Work has been underway for some time on Stacked 2.0 and we’re planning to gradually start rolling it out, over the coming months.
Some of the key aspects of Stacked 2.0 are:
- A beautiful set of user interfaces, which are hyper intuitive and user friendly
- Powerful new features, based on requests, we have received from our customers
- A comprehensive set of support guides and self-help articles, which can be accessed via a new knowledge base or by interacting with Sam, our new customer support bot. Thanks to his underlying machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities, Sam will get smarter and more helpful with every question he is asked.
- Enhanced capabilities for raising public finance e.g. mortgages and bridging loans, by connecting with your preferred brokers and lenders, directly on Stacked
- Enhanced capabilities for raising private finance, by creating gold standard investor packs and connecting with prospective investors, directly on Stacked
- Significantly enhanced portfolio management and communication capabilities
- The ability to automate recurring tasks
- The ability to integrate with popular 3rd party applications, so you can enjoy a seamless process, for building and scaling your property investment business
- And much much more
In closing, I would like to share a few personal highlights, from my Stacked journey so far.
Thank You all for your ongoing support.
I will repay you, by continuously improving Stacked, so you can take your property investment businesses, to ever higher levels of performance.
The best is yet to come.
Watch this space.
The beta launch of Stacked in October 2020
Honoured to have Simon Zutshi on the Stacked board
Delighted to be working in partnership with Liz Baitson and Kal Kandola
A great buzz exhibiting at the Property Investor Show
Nothing would be possible without the support of my incredible wife
Delighted that Dan Torres invited to present Stacked at his SSAS London event
Very happy to be working in close partnership with Dan Torres and Gareth Alexander